Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer driving

Two things every Hypermiler should be aware of are generally the same things "normal" drivers are aware of.  with a twist... you don't have to worry NEARLY as much as normal drivers.

What normal drivers do:  AH FUCK the construction is on my commute road again these F**kers blah blah blah.  (as if you thought this summer was going to have less construction than before).

What Hypermilers think:  While this is a nuisance, i feel much less pressure to drive over the speed limit.  As long as there are not too many stop signs added, I should be able to maintain my mileage, this may even be a good thing.

Summer Police!

What the normal driver thinks:  F*** that speed trap caught me again! I can't believe i got caught YET another time in the EXACT same speed trap!  Man, i wish i knew more about hypermiling!  This $100 speeding ticket is going to affect my mortgage payment!  etc. etc.

What the hypermiler thinks:  Well, when i was young i drove like a banshee.  Now i am not only safer, i don't even have the slightest to worry about in this speed trap.  Police generally don't pull people that drive just-a-little under the speed limit.  And that's me.  "Grandma driver".  We'll see who laughs last gas guzzling speeders!


SOOO

Which one are you?

heh heh /^^\

enjoy your $100 hypermilers!

No comments:

Post a Comment